Pinnacle Personnel Services | Debbie Hatch
At this point in my life, I passionately believe in giving back.
Each year I volunteer my time and talent to do three retirement training sessions.
Two webinars for the Nurses Organization of Veteran Affairs.
– – My husband, son, daughter, daughter in law, and various other friends/family are or have been in the military. I worked for the VA. Our nurses provide an incredibly valuable service to our veterans and I’m honored to be able to do something special for them. I’ve been doing this since 2012 and we have a session coming up tomorrow (which is why it’s on my mind).
One discounted meeting presentation and/or one free personal retirement consultation for the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association members.
– – I worked as a dispatcher for the Maine State Police. The work our LEOs do to protect us all is so critical. Again, I’m lucky enough to be able to give something back. I’ve been doing this since 2009.
Additionally, in partnership with the Federal Executive Board, we give 2-5 free registrations to Customs and Border Protection personnel for each of our CA retirement classes.
My business is doing well and I’ve been thinking about other things I can do. Here’s what I’m considering:
– – Creating a personal finance class that I can offer high school students, college students or organization (e.g. Scouts) members.
– – Offering a free financial literacy webinar once or twice a year for new federal employees who don’t yet understand their Thrift Savings Program benefits.
– – Establishing a retirement seminar scholarship of sorts where for every xx number of paid registrations, I offer xx number of free consultations.
These are all area I feel there is a need. I’d really love your input and ideas. Do me a favor? If you have an idea where i can use my talents and knowledge to “do good in the world”, shoot me an email? I’d love that!!